Who we aspire to be.
As we help clients navigate and align “market” and “mission,” the spirit and underlying assumption of our organization is that education is an accelerator and critical enabler for individuals in an increasingly inequitable knowledge economy.
As a result, we reject the notion that diversity, equity, and inclusion needs a “business case.” Rather, it is a moral responsibility that we own and develop. We achieve equity at Tyton Partners when our diverse teams and inclusive culture intersect for the benefit of the clients we serve. Our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is manifested in a variety of ways; most specifically through our five-pillar plan:
- Develop clear and transparent DEI goals
- Make Tyton an inclusive workplace
- Support the career progression of women and people of color
- Hire and promote colleagues at all levels of the firm to achieve proportional representation of women, people of color, and first-generation college graduates
- Implement an accountability system