Tyton Partners Represented Brany in its acquisition of Tech Software
Tyton Partners acted as exclusive financial advisor to Brany
Details:02/08/2022 Buy Side
BRANY is a national organization providing a continuum of compliance support services to investigators, hospitals, universities, academic medical centers.,
biotech, pharmaceutical and medical device companies.
- BRANY Research Services, providing outsourced clinical trial start-up support services.
- BRANY IRB, providing Central IRB, SIRB, SBER, IBC services to biotech, pharma, and institutions.
- CITI Program, providing high quality, peer-reviewed, web-based educational courses in compliance ethics, research, and regulatory oversight to over 2,700 institutions and organizations around the world.
- Protocol Builder, a secure, cloud-based application that makes the protocol writing, review, and approval process more efficient for investigators, CROs and sponsors.
- HRP Consulting Group, assisting clients with research program evaluations for both human subjects and animal research, providing research compliance training and education, as well as assistance with accreditation and IRB administration.
BRANY was founded in 1998 and is currently owned by four nationally ranked academic medical centers: NYU Grossman School of Medicine, Montefiore Medical Center, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, and Northwell Health. BRANY IRB was the first IRB in New York to be accredited by AAHRPP in 2006.
About Tech Software
Tech Software is a leading provider of Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions in support of the research enterprise to companies and institutions in the private, public, and non-profit sectors. We provide our clients with the products, people, and knowledge necessary to help solve their business problems. We work with our clients to meet today’s business needs while preparing for tomorrow’s business challenges.
Press Release here