Tyton Partners is pleased to announce the promotion of Kristen Fox to Managing Director in the firm’s consulting practice. In this role, she will continue to advise clients on organizational transformation in higher education, revenue diversification, digital learning, and forging high-impact education to career pathways.
“Kristen is an experienced consultant with more than 15 years’ experience advising clients through important inflection points at the intersection of higher education, online learning, and workforce development,” said Gates Bryant, Partner at Tyton Partners.
Kristen’s recent engagements have enabled clients to accelerate and achieve success, including:
- Led nationally recognized research on the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on teaching and learning in higher education
- Supported a major philanthropic foundation in the higher education space through theory of change development and strategic investment planning
- Developed strategic growth and partnership plans that successfully achieved external funding for a higher education institution’s growth initiative
- Identified new market opportunities to help a provider of non-traditional credential pathways accelerate the growth of its employer partnerships
- Facilitated partnership between higher education institutions and philanthropic funders
“Kristen’s hands-on-experience gives her an unmatched knowledge of the opportunities facing clients in the education sector, that combined with her ability to mentor and develop talent, has made her a highly-respected member of our firm and throughout the field,” noted Adam Newman, Co-founder and Managing Partner, Tyton Partners.
Prior to Tyton Partners, Kristen worked as a Special Advisor at Northeastern University, where she led initiatives focused on creating new pathways to recruit underrepresented students, building new models for experiential learning, developing alternative credentials, and scaling career services. Prior to that, Kristen was a Managing Vice President at Eduventures, where she worked with hundreds of institutions to develop strategy, track market trends and innovations, and build high-performing teams. Early in her career she taught undergraduate courses in global history at the University of California, San Diego.
Kristen holds a BA in International Relations and Chinese from Colgate University and a MA in International Affairs and Economic Development from the School of Global Policy and Strategy at the University of California, San Diego.